Wondering “how to be a good boyfriend” for your amazing partner? Unveil these top ten secrets disclosed here to groom yourself as the perfect BF of her dreams.
- Make Her Laugh – Being able to joke and laugh together is important in a relationship since you can’t always be serious.
- Take Interest In Her Interests – A good boyfriend will take an interest in the things she loves to do. Share hobbies and experiences together.
- Introduce Her To Your Friends – A guy who introduces you to his buddies is boyfriend material. Sharing your choice demonstrates that you value your partner.
- Plan Together – You’re both busy, but you make time for each other. Whether you’re organizing supper or a vacation, you involve each other.
- Compromise – When you change plans to meet her in the middle, she knows you are willing to go the distance.
Achieving any desired role isn’t always possible. But your effort to become the ideal will never go unseen.
Why do humans only admire people they can trust?
Does handling responsibilities without losing temper make a man charismatic?
Combined basic human psychology tricks to turn you into a PERFECT Boyfriend!
Table of Contents
How to Be a Good Boyfriend
Love gets complicated as expectations come into the picture. Huge expectations highlight only a man’s faults.
Seeking dream guy qualities has to be a constructive process.
Even if the plan fails the execution makes you a better person.
Women look beyond all the physical attributes. Thankfully killer smile or big arms are not enough to make you an ideal BF.
Actionable Tips on How to Be a Good Boyfriend
Dream boyfriend qualities are obviously far-fetched concepts.
“When you have expectations, you are setting yourself up for disappointment.”
Here are ten practical traits in a Boyfriend that you should work on:
1. Mutual Trust
Give your partner ample reasons to trust you. The basic foundation of any successful relationship.
Trust starves misunderstanding in difficult times.
You can build a strong open relationship with each other. So, the mate gets a clear picture of your needs and feelings.
Say something a lot of people don’t know about you.
Secure their trust in you by showing yours. Take deep care of their personal secrets too.
2. The Art of Compromise
Compromise is the most underrated attribute in any successful relationship. Due to fighting Giving up on each other’s needs only worsens with time.
Disagreement must not turn into a fight of Ego.
Lower your voice even during a disagreement. Never yell, swear, or hit them irrespective of how angry you become.
Chalk out what will be best for both of you.
Try to discuss your thoughts on a certain situation. Open conversation with your mate to make the pros and cons list is a good idea.
Walk away for a while if you find it difficult to compromise.
Taking a break help you talk rationally.
3. Share Feelings
Honesty is the best policy in any relationship. You repel future troubles by being true from the very beginning.
Share and accept honesty smartly.
Asking for an honest review? Don’t feed your mate with fake compliments. Simultaneously be open to neutral judgments.
Tell them what they need to know. But, do not overwhelm them with unpleasant truths.
Skip discussing the details of any such incidents.
4. Accept Flaws
Accepting each other as a “whole” is an important part of a relationship. Imagine having someone who does not want to change you.
Either good or bad one ideal boyfriend accepts all.
He never fails to let his girl know that she is perfect in his eyes. The ideal boyfriend lifts you up even at her worst.
Aware her of things that you don’t like about her very politely.
Do not try to force any change on your girlfriend. Send her Good Morning Messages and Goodnight Text to lift her spirit.
Remind her how she enlightened your life when no one was there.
5. Actions Match Words
Staying loyal to words is a virtue only a perfect boyfriend can embody. A simple way to test an honest person.
A responsible person always values his words.
One simple trait says a lot about his character. Punctuality, discipline, and self control are the three pillars for a man.
Failing to commit what is promised shows a lack of seriousness.
Give small promises only that you can fulfill. Be punctual with the time you asked her to meet.
Take your plans together as a form of task.
Manage your work/study life to make time for her.
6. Active Involvement
Not introducing your love to your family or friends is a clear red flag.
Social validation is crucial to let her know that she matters. She may assume you only enjoy being around her.
A long-term relationship requires serious commitments.
Lack of commitment may cause serious fatal. As you have not introduced your close friends or family to her.
You may not be the “ONE”.
Take her to your friend’s hangout. Ask her to take part in your family functions.
Purposefully show how valuable she is in your life.
Make her feel important by posting pictures on Instagram with love captions.
7. Respect “Me Time”
Love is a seed that needs time to form a relationship. But, it should not take up 100% of your time.
A big chunk of our lives is invested in a relationship.
You cannot deny the fact, in today’s world only love is not enough. One needs to work, maintain a hobby to reach where one aspires to be.
Support her special interests and hobbies in life.
Encourage her to do things on her own or with her best friends.
Text her to enjoy her time with her friends. Followed by, you can’t wait to see her soon.
8. Happy Moments
Show undivided attention to the things she is interested in. But you don’t have to love everything that she likes.
Note what she enjoys doing. Repeat things that excite her.
Irrespective of how vast your fields are. At least you must know what is her goal in life.
Starting from her music choice to her cosmetic favorites.
A good boyfriend can do anything to support her happiness. By gifting her priceless moments he can lift her mood instantly.
During random conversations ask about things and take notes.
Out of nowhere surprise her with favorite gifts.
9. Financially Independent
A woman always visions a father figure into their future husband. Financial security helps her vision a future family too.
A self-dependent boyfriend is a thousand times sexier.
One who lives on his own but never takes pride in it. He contributes to society through social work.
Just be sure you are neither too busy nor showing off your wealth.
Be financially stable before getting into a relationship. Else tell her about your financial condition and how you are going to change it.
Women love to support hustlers to achieve their dream.
10. Good Listener
Get into the conversation by listening more and speaking less. Understand the direction of conversation before sharing your thoughts.
Every human loves to be understood.
Pause the topic you want to say for a while. Focus on listening to her. It shows you are interested and fully engaged in their presence.
A conversation with your mate isn’t just about nodding heads.
Make a mental note of the feedback. Give your rapt attention so you can respond perfectly.
Ask questions only on the topic she was discussing.
Do not play with your gadgets while having conversations.
Avoid diverting the topic before she concludes.
100+ Freaky Questions for Boyfriend You Must Prepare
Girlfriends love to test their Boyfriends. Who knows she won’t taste you if passed?
This series of questions reveals exactly how much you know her.
Prepare yourself before the D-day. Take it as a great opportunity to win her completely.
The trend may sound foolish but it can be vital for the future of your relationship.
- Which is my favorite season of the year?
- What was your favorite TV show as a kid?
- Would you sleep with my sister to save my life?
- Do you believe in soul mates?
- If you were stuck on a deserted island with me for a day, what would you do?
- Would I rather write a poem or sing a love song to you?
- If I was critically ill, would you donate your organ to save my life?
- How would you describe the way I kiss?
- What is my dream or goal in life?
- Which drink do I hate?
- Do you remember the day when we first met?
- What is my favorite sex position?
- Which religion do I profess?
- How would you describe our first kiss?
- Who is my celebrity crush?
- Which song reminds you of me?
- What is my college major?
- Where do I shop for my clothes?
- Would I prefer a silver or gold ring?
- Do I prefer the lights on or off during sex?
- Do you remember the first thing I said to you?
- What grade was I when I had my first kiss?
- When is my birthday?
- Why do you think you were attracted to me?
- When did you meet my parents?
- What is the one thing that you love most about me?
- Would you make out with me if I was all sweaty from the gym?
- How would you describe the way I smell?
- What is my favorite food?
- If we got married someday, where would you take me for the honeymoon?
- What would my ideal breakfast in bed be?
- Which song do I like most?
- Do I have any allergies?
- If I moved to another city, would you relocate with me?
- Which is my ideal house?
- What is something you wish I didn’t do?
- Where was our first date?
- Which was my favorite date night with you?
- Do I like kissing or cuddling more?
- What do I dislike most?
- Which is my sexy lingerie that you love the most?
- Who is my closest female friend?
- What type of flowers do I like?
- Which sport do I like?
- Do you think I am your soul mate?
- What is my favorite brand of chocolate?
- Where did we take our first picture together?
- What is my greatest fear?
- What color are my eyes?
- What eye color did you wish I had?
- What is the first thing that you ever gave me?
- Where was our first public kiss?
- Do I prefer cuddling on the couch to a dinner date?
- Which is my favorite read?
- What do I often do in my free time?
- Can you read me by looking into my eyes?
- What is my favorite type of car?
- How did we meet?
- Which is my favorite type of clothing?
- Would you take a bath with me?
- Which is my favorite pet name?
- How do you feel when you think of me?
- What was your favorite subject in school?
- Which is my favorite ice cream flavor?
- Which kind of music do I like most?
- What are the three countries that I really would like to visit?
- What is my favorite color?
- Which drinks do I like?
- What town did I grow up in?
- Where was our first kiss?
- What is my weird behavior?
- How many languages do I speak?
- Which is my favorite place to be massaged?
- What is my best feature?
- At what point did you decide to make us “official”?
- Describe me in 3 words.
- What are my deal breakers?
- What is my middle name?
- What is my ideal vacation?
- Do I often make you angry?
- What is my best childhood memory?
- Do you like it when I wax?
- What is the craziest thing I have ever done?
- Would you kiss me in front of your mother?
- What would I eat every day if I could?
- What is my best personality trait?
- Which film do I like most?
- How long have we dated?
- Do I love being kissed in public?
- Do I love kids?
- What is the first thing I wish you didn’t do?
- What am I great at?
- What is the one soft spot I have?
- Who is my best friend?
- On a scale of 1 to 10, rate my sex game.
- Would you take me to meet your mother?
- What are the three favorite things I like about you?
- What part of your body is my favorite?
- Would you notice if I did not wear pants?
- Which part of my body does I like being kissed most?
Want to add anything more to how to be a good boyfriend list? Share your advice to guide newbies to become perfect BF.
• 75+ Goodnight Text for Him
Work on the notes you are unable to time perfectly to enjoy a better relationship. Thank you for sharing how to be a good Boyfriend with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.